Direct Mail Processors, Inc. (DMP) is the leading provider of response processing
services to the Non-Profit Community. Currently we provide solutions for more
than 200 Non-Profit Organizations throughout the United States. Our state-of-the-art image
combined with our rapid processing of
the mail, depository flexibility, technical expertise and our consultative
approach, provide the foundation for strategic data
capture and lockbox services that
enable your organization to:
- Achieve depository independence - use your bank of choice.
- Consolidate all data capture and lockbox requirements with one vendor.
- Reduce administrative costs and maximize revenues.
- Focus on core competencies.
- Reduce bank service fees.
- Take advantage of image technology - without the capital investment.
- Increase staff efficiency and productivity.
- Improve funds availability.
- Utilize our escrow accounting services and surefire reconciliation processes.
- Reduce the handling of exception mail.
- Strengthen donor relationships.
Superior customer service, flexibility and quality
service are primary goals of DMP. The DMP system is exremely "customer
one of our clients have different requirements. Here’s how clients
typically utilize DMP’s caging, scanning,
and data entry capabilities:
- On a daily basis, DMP obtains donations or payments from multiple sources
including numerous Post Offices, email, websites, secure ftp sites and directly
from the client.
- Each client receives immediate notification summarizing the volume of mail received.
- DMP utilizes its experienced staff and state-of-the-art equipment
to extract the mail contents in a secure environment.
The caging must
be fast and accurate.
- Returns will be processed per the client’s specifications. Specialty
items such as rejects, comments, high donors, cash, and credit
cards are routed so appropriate action can be taken in a timely fashion.
DMP's CISP certification ensures
the highest level of privacy when
credit card numbers are involved.
- Once all of the donations/payments are processed
the deposit is delivered to the client’s
- DMP captures the data with either
high-speed imaging equipment or
by manual data entry. Scanning also
enables DMP to store the image instead of the paper document.
- After data entry and/or data capture, DMP creates data files formatted to the client’s specifications and transmits these files to the client’s data processing vendor as often as required. Reports are created based on the client’s requirements.
- DMP sends out a thank you
letter and/ or fulfillment item
based on the client’s specifications.
- DMP will either ship the documents back to the client or store in our secure warehouse.